North Channel

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulus

Cool Change will be leaving for the North Channel on the 19th.  Will launch on the 17th. We plan on spending about 6 weeks on Northern Lake Huron.  My wife will join me at Blind River.
Hope for favorable winds.  All paper(digital) in order with the Canadian gov't.
Paul
Cool Change 1989 #944

Jim Hardesty

Paul,
Shamrock will be at GLCC rendezvous, Mackinaw City second week of July.  Then cruise the North Channel entering from the north then cruise to Little Current.  Will call into the Little Current Cruisers Net when I'm in range.   If you see or hear me please say hi. 
Jim
Jim Hardesty
2001 MKII hull #1570 M35BC  "Shamrock"
sailing Lake Erie
from Commodore Perry Yacht Club
Erie, PA

Dave Spencer

Hi Jim,
We'll see you at the GLCC Rendezvous in Mackinaw City. We're leaving Midland this week for a leisurely cruise up the eastern shore of Georgian Bay, then traverse the length of the North Channel to the US border at Drummond Island. I think (hope) I have everything in order with the ROAM app, the DTOPS decal and the ArriveCAN app.
I'm hoping we'll be able to form a loosely knit flotilla to the North Channel after the Rendezvous. Especially for those who may not have cruised the North Channel before.

Dave Spencer
C34 #1279  "Good Idea"
Mk 1.5, Std Rig, Wing Keel, M35A Engine
Boat - Midland, Ontario (formerly Lion's Head)
People - London, Ontario

Jim Hardesty

Hi Dave,
Great.  See you at the rendezvous, hope to compare notes, sounds like I'll be following your tracks in reverse.  Except will exit Georgen Bay at Tobermory. 
A flotilla sounds great,
Jim
Jim Hardesty
2001 MKII hull #1570 M35BC  "Shamrock"
sailing Lake Erie
from Commodore Perry Yacht Club
Erie, PA

Paulus

Jim,  Would be great to see you and also put a face with the name.  We will also listen to Cruisers Net, unless out range.
Paul
Cool Change 1989 #944