Surveyor near Middle River MD?

Previous topic - Next topic

CatchingTheHorizon

Hi Folks, we are looking at purchasing C34 hull #954 - boat is currently in Middle River MD, can anyone recommend a good surveyor in the area?

WBev

I can't give you a name for Middle River, as most in the area likely come from Annapolis.  Tarn Kelsey is an Annapolis based surveyor and writes boat reviews for Spinsheet, which magazine you may want to look at.  Also, the marinas may have business cards for some surveyors.  Talk to the counter people and you may learn something about the surveyor whose card you find.
While not surveyors, there are a fair number of C34s in the area.  I know Maryland Marina has several on the hard still.  Mine is one.
Good luck from the current C34 Fleet Captain, who also invites you to join if the sale works out and you are on the Chesapeake.
Wobegon II
1992 C-34 MK 1.5
#1211,  Wing/Tall Rig
Universal M35
Magothy River, MD

David Discenza

We used Alan Gaidelis of Bayside Marine Surveying in Middle River when we bought our C 34' at the Maryland Marina in Middle River. His phone number is 410-335-3955. We were very pleased with the job he did. Tell him we referred you.
CTYP12441293
"Irish Lady"