Bedding Sheets

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham

Anyone know where I can get fitted sheets for a C34Mk2?
Graham
C34 Mk II #1376 Smooth Jazz
Chichester, West Sussex, UK

rmjohns

I've seen them here ->  https://www.catalinadirect.com/shop-by-boat/catalina-34/interior/cabin-comfort/

Though I haven't ordered any of those myself.   We cut some down from a normal king size set for the vberth. There was a little sewing involved though.

Rob.
Rob

1998 Catalina 34 Mkii 1390 - Miss Allie
New Bern, NC

Graham

Thanks Rob, knew about C Direct, but at $129 per sheet + taxes and carriage to UK, gets too expensive.  Think I might take up your suggestion with needle & thread.
Graham
C34 Mk II #1376 Smooth Jazz
Chichester, West Sussex, UK

rmjohns

I should make one correction, my wife had bought the deep fit king size sheets. The head of the vberth is pretty wide, I think wider than a standard king, so the deep fit gave us a little extra material to play with.

Rob
Rob

1998 Catalina 34 Mkii 1390 - Miss Allie
New Bern, NC

Ron Hill

Guys : On my 1988 Vberth it was just modifying the foot of a regular king size sheet that was necessary!! 

A lot cheaper that buying ready made!! 

A thought
Ron, Apache #788

Indian Falls

If you want fitted sheets for the V berth, my wife has been modifying standard King sets for several people in our club.  She also does a lot of canvas work that the big guys aren't interested in such as zipper and window replacement, repairs new sail covers, cushion covers, curtains, etc.  We have done 1 dodger but that takes a lot of practice and it's a lot of work.  So she's not going down that road again even for our own boat. PM me and I'll put you in touch.
Dan & Dar
s/v Resolution, 1990 C34 997
We have enough youth: how about a fountain of "smart"?

Geoffreykwright

We had our made here:  https://customboatbedding.com/ for our 2000 C34 mk II (hull 1494)

(Had new mattresses made there too...6" memory foam....never slept so well).

Hope it helps.
Sundowner III
Catalina 34 Mk II Hull 1494 (Built 2000)
Toronto, CANADA