Engine Part #

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulus

Does anyone have the engine part # for Kubota?  I want to purchase a new casket and thermostat for my Universal 25xp.  The local Kubota dealer need the engine serial #.  I think it is located on the dipstick??
Thanks,
Paul
Cool Change 1989 #944

Stu Jackson

There is a Kubota engine manual in the tech wiki.  I believe it is for the D850, which is an M25.  You most likely have an M25XP which is a D950 Kubota engine.  IIRC, my engine is a B6200 tractor engine and yours would be a B7200 but don't quote me on those.

The stuff you're looking for is the same for both engines anyway.

https://www.c34.org/wiki/index.php?title=Manuals

EDIT:  I just re-looked at that wiki page, and it has BOTH engine Kubota manuals.

Kubota Parts Manuals
No marinized parts, use with CAUTION - not all parts fit the "cousin" Universal model engine
• Kubota D850-OEM engine block (M-25 cousin) Parts Manual - Searchable PDF - KKloeber 7/17/17
• Kubota D850 engine block (M-25 cousin) Parts Manual from B6200 tractor manual- Searchable PDF - KKloeber 7/17/17

• Kubota D950-OEM block (M-25XP cousin) Parts Manual- Searchable PDF - KKloeber 7/17/17
• Kubota D950 block (M-25XP cousin) Parts Manual from B7200 tractor manual- Searchable PDF - KKloeber 7/17/17
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Paulus

Thanks, Stu
The #s you listed for the 25xp were correct.
I did not think to search in the C34 Tech Wiki notes.  This will save me a trip to Muskegon.
Thanks,
Paul
Cool Change 1989 #944

KWKloeber

paul,

Page down to Tstats
https://c34.org/wiki/index.php?title=Diesel_Engine#Cooling

The Kb p/ns are constantly changing, so if you search the p/n on messicks.com, it will return the more-current p/n if there is one.  Messicks supplied many of the parts manuals we have so I try to buy from them.

Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain