anyone need set of Mk I cockpit cushions?

Previous topic - Next topic

csimmerling

my wife bought me a set of new cockpit cushions for my Mk I and I'm wondering if anyone wants my old ones before I put them in the trash. The old set had some of the seam stitching coming apart on the 2 long bench cushions. The curved helm cushion is in very good shape. Not sure if the bench ones are useful to anyone - the foam is good and you could get them recovered I suppose. I don't want anything for them other than actual shipping cost, I hate to throw them in the landfill and thought I'd ask here first.
I'm on Long Island, so if you're local you could stop by and pick them up. Otherwise I can weigh them and get a UPS quote.
"Natterling", #148 1986 mk 1 fin keel std rig, Port Jefferson, NY

Oldlaxer1

I'd be interested in the helm seat cushion.  I'm in Baltimore so it would have to ship. 
John Novotny
1987 C34 #298

mdidomenico

pictures would help.  i'm 2.5hrs away and interested.  but with covid my trekking for free boat parts is now limited to things too good to pass up.
1989 Cat34 #856, original m-25xp

ChrisOB

I am interested, my father could come pick them up with his pickup, he lives in East Moriches and loves to get out of the house.   I will be driving up for the holidays (3 day quarantine now) and will bring them back.  I have 1986 MKI.  Let me know, or pm me and I'll give you my phone. thanks!
1986 MK1 Tall rig/Fin Keel #247

scrimshawsc34

Michael Principe
S/V 5 O'Clock Somewhere
'86 Mark 1 #63
Universal M25
Lake St. Clair, MI USA
mhprincipe@yahoo.com