New England

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwayne Godfrey

We live in New Hampshire will be mooring in Newburyport was wondering if there are any other c34 owners in our area

Jim Hardesty

Way back in my excuse for a memory, I think there used to be a place here to pin your boat to a map.  I couldn't find it.  You could look through the members section and locate some.
Jim

Jim Hardesty
2001 MKII hull #1570 M35BC  "Shamrock"
sailing Lake Erie
from Commodore Perry Yacht Club
Erie, PA

DaveBMusik

Exciting river entrance!
Purchased my boat up the Piscataqua. First task was a bridge with 52' clearance. I figured it made it under at least once  LOL.

Enjoy the cruising grounds and the proximity to Maine.
Dave Burgess
Water Music
1986 C34 Hull #206, Fin Keel
Yanmar 3YM30
Noank, CT

Roland Gendreau

Dwayne
I would suggest checking out the Catalina Association of New England (CANE); their website https://www.allcatalinane.org/about1 has a reference to a facebook group you can join.

In Rhode Island, we have the Ocean State Catalina Association OSCA. 

Roland
Roland Gendreau
1992 MK 1.5
Gratitude #1183
Bristol, RI

Steve_in_lex

Dwayne - I live outside of Boston but keep our boat in Boothbay Harbor, Maine and do a lot of cruising down east from there.  I'm familiar with most of the coast from Boston on up.  Feel free to contact me directly if you want to chat.  Per Roland's note, CANE is a great resource.

Steve Saudek
Steve Saudek
2005 C-34 MK II
"Brisa"

Set2sea

BuddyB's home port is Salem, Mass, I kept my first cruising sailboat in Kittery, I worked in NBPT for 5 years.
Of course sailing north from NBPT is sailing nirvana but don't discount the cruising grounds south of NBPT, they are a real gem!
Let me know if you need some info.
Paul Barrett
S/V BuddyB
Salem, ma