Canvas Cockpit Enclosure

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoffreykwright

All - I've got a Cat 34 Mk II (built 2000).  When I bought it back in 2013 the PO had a full cockpit enclosure.  Last year I had a new dodger and bimini made and the enclosure does not fit quite right - it needs to be modified a wee bit.  My wife and I rarely used it (not even once a year) and its just in the way storing it on the boat.

Does anyone want it?  Its in "like new" condition.  Its Captain Navy Blue in colour.  If anyone wants it let me know - its free - you just pay the shipping.  Let me know.
Sundowner III
Catalina 34 Mk II Hull 1494 (Built 2000)
Toronto, CANADA

Jim Hardesty

Do you have pictures?  I would be interested, but only if I thought it would be used often. 
Thanks for your kind offer.
Jim
Jim Hardesty
2001 MKII hull #1570 M35BC  "Shamrock"
sailing Lake Erie
from Commodore Perry Yacht Club
Erie, PA

Geoffreykwright

Jim - I don't have any at hand - but could snap a couple of pix next time I am in the loft where they currently are stored.
Sundowner III
Catalina 34 Mk II Hull 1494 (Built 2000)
Toronto, CANADA

steveg

Jim, if you do not want the enclosures, then I would be interested. My boat hull number is real close to yours. It is hull #1572 and I am located in Milwaukee, Wi.

Jim Hardesty

Feel free to get it.  I really don't think I'd use it much and only if it worked with my existing canvas.
Hope it works well for you.
Jim
Jim Hardesty
2001 MKII hull #1570 M35BC  "Shamrock"
sailing Lake Erie
from Commodore Perry Yacht Club
Erie, PA

rmbrown

For what it's worth, I love mine.   7 panels, three across the back, two on each side.   I have clear vinyl and screen and each is interchangeable.   Don't use it sailing, but love it at anchor out at the dock when cold or raining.   That, and a diesel heater, make the boat a pleasure year 'round in NC.
Mike Brown
1993 C34 Tall Rig Wing Keel Mk 1.5
CTYP1251L293
Just Limin'
Universal M-35AC