Seeking assist to look at a 34

Previous topic - Next topic

jlscatalinaguy

Hi, I'm a C30 owner in California looking to move up to a 34. I'm looking for someone who would be interested in taking a look at one for sale in Annapolis - this weekend if possible.  Not expecting a survey, just a visual lookover. Am willing to pay for someone's time. If you're interested, feel free to call.
John

Jim Brener

John

I just saw your post.  I am a member and past Fleet Captain of Fleet 12 on the Chesapeake Bay.  I owned a C22 from 1992 to 1999 and my C34 Wind Spirit since then.  I have it listed with Integrity Yacht Sales in Deale, MD, and the boat is on the hard at Herrington Harbour North. Below is the link to the listing.

https://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/pl_boat_detail.jsp?&units=Feet&id=3253791&lang=en&slim=broker&&hosturl=integrityyachts&&ywo=integrityyachts&

The boat is offered with a Dingy-Tow, outboard engine, 8' inflatable dink, a gas grill, and a Cruise-Air portable air conditioner. The other specs are contained in the link.  George Sabo of Integrity Yacht Sales is the broker, cell 301-641-3018. He will be pleased to show you the boat.  I will be glad to answer any questions you may have,  My cell is 703-856-6149

Jim Brener

Jim Brener
Wind Spirit  1987  #504

jlscatalinaguy

Thanks Jim, got your message, but looking forba mkII.