Water Filter Part

Previous topic - Next topic

senorquill

Gents,

I was doing water system maintenance and pulled my filter out to get a replacement.  I guess this model is no longer made or I just couldn't find the part.  Is this a filter used in any other C34? Do you know how to get a replacement?  There is not a lot of room for a new filter, but maybe I have to do that, got any advice if that is the route I need to take?

Thanks,

Ryan
MQ

KWKloeber

Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain

senorquill

MQ

britinusa

Amazon sells a full size unit, similar to the one I installed on Eximius: https://amzn.to/34grF68

Paul
Paul & Peggy
1987 C34 Tall Rig Fin Keel - Hull # 463

See you out on the water

Engine:M25XP

Ron Hill

Ryan : Does the outer case/holder screws on to the same raw water filter holder?  If it does it looks like that company made a water filter for that type holder.  I have never seen one like this before!!

A thought   :?
Ron, Apache #788

senorquill

Thanks for the tips.  I found a 5" filter online at Home Depot, so i'll see if that fits.  If not i'll have to put a new unit in. 

Paul, i'm not sure if that one you sent will fit being 14".
MQ

senorquill

Ron,

I guess maybe I could just use the bottom screw in portion of a newer model, that would be easier than re plumbing and entire new unit.
MQ

Craig Illman

Ken Juul

Kooks similar to mine, except my filter is charcoal.  I get replacements at Lowes or the local RV store.
Ken & Vicki Juul
Luna Loca #1090
Chesapeake Bay
Past Commodore C34IA

Ekutney

Ed Kutney
1986 C34
S/V Grace #42 shoal keel
Universal M-25
Magothy River
Severna Park, MD

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

senorquill

Thanks, filters are in the mail.
MQ