Going Sailing

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulus

We launched Cool Change this morning and will leave for the summer on Saturday, June 8th.  Will spend some time on Lake Michigan and then headed to the North Channel.
Wish all of you a great summer of sailing.
Paul
Cool Change 1989 #944

Stu Jackson

Safe journey, IIRC you'll be meeting some C34 skippers there, too.  Remember last year?  "Watch out for the bears!!!"  :D:D:D
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

kh3412

1987 mk1 a work in progress #618

Jim Hardesty

Enjoy.   I had to cancel/postpone my North Channel plans this year.  If I do make it I'll keep an ear out for you on the Little Current Cruisers Net.
Jim
Jim Hardesty
2001 MKII hull #1570 M35BC  "Shamrock"
sailing Lake Erie
from Commodore Perry Yacht Club
Erie, PA

Paulus

Hope to see some of you in the North Channel.  Stu, I have seen a lot of bears and never worried, but after last year you now have to think about rocks and bears. 
Take care and enjoy your sailing.
Paul
Cool Change 1989 #944

KWKloeber

Paul

Say "Ahoy Bacchus" (Mainship trawler) if you run across my bro Don and SIL Margie - heading there now for the summer. 

Ken

Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain