15x9 3 blade prop for sale

Previous topic - Next topic

dfloeter

I know this is a long shot but this pretty much perfect prop is either a lawn ornament or it will end up on someone else's boat.   It is the standard Catalina issue 15x9 Michigan prop, never in salt, never dinged, probably never even off the boat until last week.   Anybody need a spare or an uncorroded replacement?
Dietrich Floeter
Traverse City MI
1996 Catalina 34 TR WK #1317
Universal M35A
Rocna 20

dfloeter

Along with the prop I also have a spare set of aluminum spreaders with the cast aluminum shims for the base.   The base of one is a little flared but can be reformed with some careful mallet by a skilled individual.    Otherwise, they are not in the least corroded, having been in fresh water only since 1996, have good though not pretty anodizing and would probably benefit with a paint job for esthetics.  How about $150 plus shipping and Paypal fees?

Also in the box sits a nearly perfect stuffing box to replace that old corroded thing that has been in salt water too long.
Dietrich Floeter
Traverse City MI
Universal M35A
Rocna 20

dfloeter

The prop is sold and shipped.    I can provide photos of the spreaders at request.   If I were going to use them, I would likely clean the anodizing off and paint the pair.   I will just tuck them away in the garage for the next person whose spreaders get wrecked.
Dietrich Floeter
Traverse City MI
Universal M35A
Rocna 20