Oberdorfer N202M-16 Group Purchase by the C36IA

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu Jackson

If you have any questions about this, please contact Mark directly, his email is down below.

Hi Stu,

We are close to making our group purchase and thought that we should offer them to the C34 group.

We know this pump is a replacement for the Sherwood pump on the M35A and B.  It is reported that it also works on the M25XPB.

It looks like the cost of the pump will be $230 including shipping within the
United States.  There is a chance of a small rebate to buyers in the US if I'm
able to save some on the shipping.  This price is about $30 less than Catalina
Direct when shipping is considered.  A savings of about 15%.

I would need payment in advance of the order.

Could you please talk this up and put it up on the C34 board.

Thanks,

Mark Kozy
Cell 916-813-7000

iamav56@gmail.com
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Stu Jackson

Excuse me, but I forgot to properly introduce this topic.

The representatives of the C36 IA have suggested that they get together to do a bulk purchase of these really good pumps.

They were kind enough to ask us if we'd like to participate, not as a group, but as individuals.

I think that's really nice of them.   :clap
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

iamav56

Thanks Stu,

I should be ordering the pumps next week or no later than July 8, then if there is ever another order another group will have to be formed.

The price of the pump delivered in the US is $230, Catalina Direct is charging $260 for the same pump PLUS delivery.  This should be a no brainer for anyone considering making this upgrade.

Anyone interested in getting in on this order will need to have their funds to me before the order is placed.

Mark

e: iamav@aol.com
p:  916-813-7000