Joined C34IA

Previous topic - Next topic

Set2sea

Hello all,
I just joined C34IA via PayPal.
Question 1: There is a Mainsheet article that I am interested in. How do I access it?
Question 2:The "Mail in" form, isn't there a way to fill this out online for those that used PayPal?

Thanks
Paul Barrett
s/v BUDDYB 88 Cat 34
Salem Ma
Paul Barrett
S/V BuddyB
Salem, ma

Stu Jackson

Paul, thanks for joining and welcome.

1.  We just got your payment via PayPal.  We will be sending you a Welcome Package with instructions on how to access the Tech Notes.  Please note that this is done manually here at "Secretary HQ" and not by PayPal.  It is not "automated."  Please be patient.

2.  You don't need the mail in form if you use PayPal.  The mail in form isn't automated either, which is why we suggest printing it out if you DON'T use PayPal.

Look forward to your contributions here.

Stu
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Set2sea

Thanks Stu. I'l stand by.
Paul Barrett
S/V BuddyB
Salem, ma

Stu Jackson

Should be in your email by now or very soon.  Thanks again for your patience.  I had to whip the crew into gear for this.   :shock:
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Les Luzar

Paul,
Welcome to the C34 family. If you read this site regularly, you will learn almost everything you will ever need to know about your C34, and it will certainly be one of the greatest aids to helping you fully understand your new boat!
:D
Les Luzar
#355    1987
Windshadow
Long Beach, CA

Kevin Henderson

Hi Paul,

Welcome aboard!!!

Regardless of your level of expertise you will find plenty of information here and lots of good folks willing to help out whatever issue du jour you are working on. 

I've gone from a completely uninformed incompetent newbie to a greatly informed semi competent newbie.   :shock: :shock:

Welcome Aboard   :abd:
The sail, the play of its pulse so like our own lives: so thin and yet so full of life, so noiseless when it labors hardest, so noisy and impatient when least effective.
~Henry David Thoreau

Set2sea

Thanks all for the welcoming!
My boat before this one was a 31 ft 1974 Seafarer yawl so I am not new fixing up a good old boat. Having said that, you still can't beat first hand knowledge on the exact task at hand.
PS: If you know of anyone in New England that is looking for a classic 31 footer, send them to Sailboat listings. Don't think there is more than one Seafarer yawl in Salem Ma  :D
Paul Barrett
S/V BuddyB
Salem, ma

Steve Sayian

Hi Paul,

You have several 34s in the Salem area as welll as a bunch down here in Boston.

Will look for you on our annual treck to Hawthorne Cove this summer.

Steve

Steve Sayian
"Ocean Rose"
1999 Mk II
Wing, Std Rig, Kiwi Prop
#1448, Hingham, Mass