35th Anniversary Edition Decal?

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck.Philips

I was told by the broker who sold us our 2005 35th Anniversary Edition 34, that it came with a special decal near the triple stripes rather that the normal "Catalina MkII" decal. Does anyone have a picture of what this decal looks like?  The broker has replaced the old stripes with new ones and I would like to put the decal on, if possible.

Thanks

Chuck Philips
Chuck Philips
"Forever Young"
2005 Catalina 34--#1725--Anniversary Edition

Ron Hill

Chuck : I'll bet that the Catalina factory can tell you what that 35th Edition decal looks like!  They might even have an extra one! 
Ron, Apache #788

DarthOccam

Quote from: Chuck.Philips on September 24, 2011, 05:01:12 PM
Does anyone have a picture of what this decal looks like?

Not a good picture.  We keep the boat bow into the slip, so I don't have many pictures of that end of the boat.  Be happy to take a close up if you don't mind waiting until next weekend.

Michael
Michael DeCamp
Serenity, #1703
Channel Islands Harbor, CA

DarthOccam

Does anyone have a picture of what this decal looks like?

A little larger than lifesize.

Michael
Michael DeCamp
Serenity, #1703
Channel Islands Harbor, CA

lazybone

I was told by the broker who sold us our 2005 35th Anniversary Edition 34, that it came with a special decal near the triple stripes rather that the normal "Catalina MkII" decal. Does anyone have a picture of what this decal looks like?  The broker has replaced the old stripes with new ones and I would like to put the decal on, if possible.

Thanks

Chuck Philips

Chuck were your original stripes  stickers that you had replaced with new stickers?
If so, where did your broker get the replacements?
Ciao tutti

S/V LAZYBONES  #677