Someone's new baby?

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig Illman

I'm pretty sure I saw a Mark 1 C-34 heading east on I-10 in Tucson yesterday. (Yes, on a truck! Although it was raining pretty hard) Someone's in for a lot of pleasure real soon.  :thumb:

lazybone

and the guy who bought it is probably happy too.
Ciao tutti

S/V LAZYBONES  #677

Brad Young

So what were you doing in Tucson?
Brad Young
Boat
Year 1986
Model C34
Hull# 84

pablosgirl

I saw a 34 on ebay a few days ago that was in San Carlos, Mexico two hours south of Tucson.  May be that was the one you saw?  see http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Beautiful-1992-34-Catalina-sailboat-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem1e629eaddeQQitemZ130503585246QQptZSailboats
Paul & Cyndi Shields
1988 hull# 551 Tall Rig/Fin Keel
M25XP

Craig Illman

No, it had a Mark 1 transom, not a step through that would be found on a 1992. I'm pretty sure it was a C34, but we were going west and the boat east. It was a pretty quick look, lucky to even notice it.

Craig

John Langford

The price on the EBay boat is so reasonable that maybe I should buy it as a backup! There has to be a catch here.
Cheers
John
"Surprise"
Ranger Tug, 29S

Brad Young

If anyone is interested in looking at it. Get to Tucson. If we can find a time that is convenient for both of us.  I will be glad to offer a ride down to San Carlos. I go once or twice a month. Typical leave on a Friday afternoon or Sat morn and return Sunday afternoon.

I do not know the owner, I fact I do not believe I have seen this boat.
Brad Young
Boat
Year 1986
Model C34
Hull# 84

noworries

I've got friends in San Carlos... haven't had a chance to visit them yet; maybe I can caravan with you down sometime.  He's got a Skipjack.
1991 Catalina 34 Mark 1.5 w/ M35