White for Blue?

Previous topic - Next topic

Clay Greene

I am soon to become the owner of a Mark II boat.  Anyone interested in trading white leather salon cushion covers for either blue leather or blue fabric?  The covers in our boat look to be in excellent shape but we would prefer the blue.  We'd have to figure out how to get the covers off the two boards around the table but I figure what can be installed can be uninstalled.  Send me an e-mail if you are interested.  Thanks. 
1989, Hull #873, "Serendipity," M25XP, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Stu Jackson

Congratulations.  You're among a very select handful of skippers who have been "second C34 owners" - a rare but growing breed.  I've reported on those I know of in my Secretary reports over the years.  I oughta make a list! :D
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Clay Greene

Unfortunately, our enthusiasm was short-lived because the transaction fell through due to survey issues.  Our search continues.  We can take comfort in the fact that we still have a great boat and that she is going back in the water in 20 days. 

cmainprize

Hi
Can you share the survey "issues" from the Mk11 boat.

Cory Mainnprize
Mystic
Hull # 1344
M35
Midland Ontario

Clay Greene

I don't think anything we saw on this boat was the result of faulty design or construction by Catalina.  The problems we saw related to neglect/abuse by the current owner and a complete unwillingness to address the issues that came up on the survey.