V-Berth

Previous topic - Next topic

Makani

For the 1988 34, does anyone have ideas or a contact on bedspreads or fitted sheet(s) for the v-berth? Thanks.

Fuzzy

Makani:

We bought king size sheets and then we cut and fit the sheets around the vee.  Wife sewed them up so we have custom
fitted sheets.
Larry
Larry G. Trumble
East Jordan, MI
Katarina
1987 #475

Ron Hill

Mak : For sheets we have done the same thing as Fuzzy - made our own starting back 22 years ago.  We have made both the regular and flannel type.

The throw/bed spread is much harder as most 1st Mates don't want to spend the $$ for a king size model and then cut it up.  Sheets OK, but NOT Spreads!  My crew has a nautical spread that fits most of the center from bottom to top and just leaves the top sides not covered.  A possible solution !

As I pointed out to my crew, there is another option.  Just before visitors arrive - close the (no cost as it's already been installed by the factory)  Vberth folding door !! 
Guess it's a guy thing, but that went over like the "Turd in a punch bowel".  Hence her spread solution !
Ron, Apache #788

tonywright

www.tuftedtopper.com

They make fitted sheets as well as the mattress pad.

Tony
Tony Wright
#1657 2003 34 MKII  "Vagabond"
Nepean Sailing Club, Ottawa, Canada

Stewartn

If you buy a knitted king size fitted sheet, you don't need to cut and resew it.
Stewart Napoleon, Hull #1472, Desiree
Greenwich, CT