Hey I'm new

Previous topic - Next topic

bypeMayorry

What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

Stu Jackson

Welcome, you got the right section.  This "Main Message Board" is for daily Q&As for everything.  Only local Fleet activities are posted on their sections of General Activities.  We've avoided a multi-subject forum (that many other forum type message boards use) because we've found that switching from one "subject" heading to another is time consuming for users and pretty useless in the long run.  Do alternators belong in electrical or engine?  See?  Everything's all right here and easily searchable. 
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Lance Jones

Welcome to the best resource for Catalina 34s anywhere! Please take advantage of the vast knowledge base here. I know I have and it has saved me hours and $$$$
Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622

tonywright

I do recommend that when you post here, you avoid making your post look like spam. Stu has posted some FAQ's for posters which I recommend that you follow.

Tony
Tony Wright
#1657 2003 34 MKII  "Vagabond"
Nepean Sailing Club, Ottawa, Canada