Projects Page

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance Jones

Has the Projects Page disappeared?
Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622

Michael Algase

Lower right corner of the Main C34.org page, right next to Mark Elkin's name.  Takes you to the wiki for projects.
Michael Algase

Tranquilizer
'86 # 91, SR, FK

Stu Jackson

Lance, no.  The old original Projects & FAQ pages can be found as follows:

On the Home Page,
click on the V-berth hatch in the image to access the Faq page.
click on the Companionway to access the Projects page.
You'll know you're on the spot when you see a F or a P appear.

I requested that they be "saved" and remain accessible, 'cuz I still can find material on those pages faster than wading through the distributed material on the wiki.  Nice to have both ways of looking, actually three:  chronological (old original pages), Table of Contents (wiki) and Search (index).
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Ken Juul

All the projects have been transitioned to the Knowledge Wiki so nothing have been lost.  It is a bit harder to browse if you are just looking for fun projects, but if you know what you are looking for just go to the appropriate section.
Ken & Vicki Juul
Luna Loca #1090
Chesapeake Bay
Past Commodore C34IA

BillG

WOW,  Stu, that was very clever and although the wiki is  nice, I like being able to access the old projects and FAQ.
Bill
Rock Hall, MD

Stu Jackson

Bill, NOT my work, your thanks should go to Commodore Bob Kuba.  Past Commodore Ken Juul continues to contribute on a very regular basis, too.  Julian's question today is another example why I think keeping those pages in existence in one place, as well as distributing them throughout the wiki by subject matter, is important.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."