What did I do wrong with my post?

Previous topic - Next topic

Garth

Hi - I posted a question earlier today regarding the keel step. It initially showed up in the normal list of topics. But when I returned to the message board it is now at the top (with a push pin) with the group of bolded messages at the top of the board that are permanent. What did I do wrong? Or did someone move it - and why? Help???????

And I count on the incredible knowledge shared on this board - yet no one has commented on my mast step question. :cry4`

Cheers,

Garth

Ken Krawford

Garth, there's a tab in the lower left corner of the page when viewing a message that reads "Set Topic Sticky".  You (or someone else) must have inadvertently clicked it.  I removed it and your message displays normally.
Ken Krawford
C350 Hull 351  2005 Universal M35B

Ralph Masters

Garth,
I only have one hole in my mast step, it's on the bottom so the water from in front of the mast step will drain into the middle section wherer the bilge pump is.  If that second hole is not for wires to the mast I have no idea what else it could be.  High water mark??

Ralph
Ciao Bella
Ralph Masters
Ciao Bella
San Diego
Hull 367, 1987

Garth

Ken Juul

I don't believe I have seen that feature either.  The inmast wires come out of the slot at the front base of the mast. Could be a PO mod.  May want to send the picture to Gerry Douglas and ask

Gerry at catalina.com
Ken & Vicki Juul
Luna Loca #1090
Chesapeake Bay
Past Commodore C34IA