25 XP fuel injectors

Previous topic - Next topic

prh77

I am thinking about fuel injector work on Trinity. From what I read, new injectors from Kubota are close in price to rebuild, $60-80. My problem is, using the D950 manual on this site, I come up with the p/n 15271-5300-0 and 15771-5302-0. First question,why are they showing 2 injectors with one p/n and 1 with the other? Also Tractorsmart does not recognize these numbers. Has anyone ordered new injectors for a 25XP, and what numbers did you come up with?. One posting on the C36 site came up with p/n 70000-65209 and these were $64 at Tractorsmart. That would be a deal if it is the right application.
Peyton Harrison Hull # 597 1988 "Trinity"

Stu Jackson

The Tractorsmart website has always been somewhat hard for me to navigate.

I always call my local Kubota tractor dealer on the telephone so I can ask just these type of questions directly.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Ron Hill

Peyton : The reason for two differant part numbers is because of the "banjo" return fuel fittings. Which you won't use - as you'll reuse the ganged fitting you just took off. (with new washers)  Please look at the 2 articles that were written in the Mainsheet tech notes on this very topic.

Go to you Kubota dealer and see what the price is.  Then compare it to the rebuild cost.  New is not always better, as you have recourse to the guy that rebuilt them!!  A thought
Ron, Apache #788

Kathy Knowles

Peyton:  I did this project last year and ordered new injectors for my 25XP from TractorSmart.  The p/n is 70000-65209 for all 3 injectors.  You're in luck as it looks like the price as dropped to $61.94 each.  :clap

Cheers,

Kathy
Kathy Knowles, #591, 1988 Tall Rig / Wing Keel, "Seamus", Upper Chesapeake

Kathy Knowles

Peyton:  I forgot to mention the p/n 17011-53620 Gasket, Nozzle Piece.  You will need three.

Cheers,

Kathy
Kathy Knowles, #591, 1988 Tall Rig / Wing Keel, "Seamus", Upper Chesapeake

Paulus

I had my injectors done this winter on my 1989 Catalina.  Checked prices and found the same as posted.  I had them rebuild at AIS in Grand Rapids Mi. Cost was $45.oo each.
The person to contact is Steve DeBruine(Cell 616-291-6691)  They only needed the engine no D950.
Cool Change 1989 #944