Clarification of "Membership" in the C34IA and "Registrants" to This Board

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu Jackson

Over the years, there have been some misunderstandings about "membership" definitions between the C34IAand this Message Board, to the extent that many owners have written me offline about it.

Jon Schneider recently provided me with this idea that I think makes a lot of sense. 

He wrote:  "For clarity, how about if we start referring to "members" only as paid members of the C34IA, and all others as "registered users or REGISTRANTS" of the Message Board)?

Accordingly, then, let's adopt this and end the confusion that I probably created myself!  :D Thanks for your understanding.

Please see this, too: http://c34.org/bbs/index.php/topic,3077.0.html It explains the differences.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Stu Jackson

For those new "Registrants", please be aware that this software is NOT automatic.  It takes us volunteer drones to see that new Registrants have asked to join, and it may actually take a few days to get anyone approved.  We do send emails out to newly accepted Registrants.

Thanks for your patience.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."