Water Maker

Previous topic - Next topic

CIAO

I am contemplating the installation of a water maker system on my 1987 C34.

It happens that I have my boat at Puerto Escondido, Mexico. Now living without my boat by the San Francisco bay. I'll be back by October for my winter Mexican excursion. Because my boat location I have to engineer the installation here in the USA to be mounted in Mexico. NO mistakes.
:D
          I would like to hear some suggestions about water maker preferred brand, the best place for installation and anything else you could think about it.

I am thinking about the possibility to remove the small water tank under the starboard location and use the space for installation of a compact system over this space. The compartment is closed to the sink plumbing.....  Any comments?

Also, I need the dimensions for the storage place where the 28-gallon water tank is located.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Ciao, Juan

Stu Jackson

Juan

There is only one other post on this, see: http://c34.org/bbs/index.php/topic,698.0.html

Appears no one has done this.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

CIAO

:D
Thanks Stu

I got the starboard tank dimensions from Catalina engineering department.

With these dimensions is something to start with.

Ciao

Juan