For Sale and Wanted Ads - Dinghy

Previous topic - Next topic

Sundance

Where did the For Sale area of the website go?  I ask because I would like to post a Wanted ad... If anyone is in the Cleveland / Sandusky area and is looking at getting rid of a dinghy of any kind I am intrested.  I have a limited budget, but am willing to entertain anything.  Please let me know as sailing season is soon approaching.
Jeff
2001 C34 #1581
"Sundance"
Sandusky, OH

tonywright

Click on the HOME tab above. Then go to Marketplace, Buy and Sell.

Tony
Tony Wright
#1657 2003 34 MKII  "Vagabond"
Nepean Sailing Club, Ottawa, Canada

Stu Jackson

Jeff, just click on General Activities, right above the board posts, to the left of "Message Board" and scroll down to Marketplace, Buy and Sell.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

kayadakota

I can not find this section.  The page referenced does not have a buy and sell section.  I interested in posting something in that section as well.

wind dancer

It is probably minimized.  Click on the "+" to the left of Marketplace.
Jay Guard, 1996 Catalina 380, #3, "Aquila", Seattle

Roger Blake

From the C34 home page, click on Forum. The Marketplace is the 2nd category (below the General Activities category). If there is a "+" sign to the left of The Marketplace, just click once on the + to expand that category. You should now be able to see the Buy and Sell section.
Last Call
1998 C34 MK II
Hull #1414