Delta Anchor Mount

Previous topic - Next topic

jpaulroberts

I have a 22 lb Delta quick set anchor which I love, but I want to put a 35 lb one on just to sleep better in a big blow. I want to mount it on a bow roller so I do not have to lift it in and out of the well. Has anyone mounted one of these on a C-34? Eventually I will add a winch, but right now I just want to know what roller/mount will fit on my bow.

Thanks, Jerry

Stu Jackson

Jerry

This: http://www.c34.org/projects/projects-ron-hill.html  has a picture of Ron's anchor roller.

Also the May 95 Tech Notes have the write up from Ron with a photo.

Other tech notes mentioning anchor rollers are:  Nov 97, Feb 99, Nov 87, Feb 89 and May 92.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Jeff_McKinney

I've got a 35# Delta Deepset on my boat in the stock roller unit. It seems to fit OK. I don't know exactly what model it is, so can't advise you beyond that. Good luck.
Jeff McKinney,  Event Horizon;  Upper Chesapeake Bay

Ron Hill

Jerry : A Delta 35 will fit in the anchor roller that I mounted.  Look at Stu's post to that site with my installation.

Jeff : FYI, the 1986 thru 1988 C34's did not come with a bow anchor roller.    :wink:
Ron, Apache #788