curtain tracks

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Bincarowsky

Hi
 My wife and I just (june 1st) bought a 1990 c34 , it is reg. on this site as cover girl
she is now "Champagne"
and she came without the adapter track the curtains need to hang on.
my ? is where can i get those?
thanks
Greg B

Stu Jackson

Greg

Congratulations.  Nice boat.  Suggest you also join Fleet 1.

Call Catalina Yachts:  818-884-7700 ask for Robert in parts.  They should have them.

Stu
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Ken Juul

Or browse the projects page and see some different options.  Our curtains needed replacing, the original design didn't meet our needs so we transformed a couple of pleated shades into individual shades for each window.  Unfortunately the tracks went out in the last spring cleaning.

Welcome to the club....fantastic boat and sailing community.
Ken & Vicki Juul
Luna Loca #1090
Chesapeake Bay
Past Commodore C34IA

hdevera

Greg,

Congrats also on your purchase.  Fleet one is having a cruise to Marina Bay Yacht Club in Richmond on the weekend of 31 Jul 04.  Cory Jackson our treasurer for fleet one is the trip captain.  Hope to see you there.  His email address is: theadmiral224@aol.com
Hal

Gene Regan

Welcome aboard,
   You can try Sailrite.com I believe thats the address, they have all sorts of notions for the boats. Even found shower curtain hangers just like te originals on my 88 boat.
    Good luck with Champagne.

Stu Jackson

Greg

My mistake about Fleet 1 - you're on the east coast with hull #1078, right?  Well, you could join us...:)

Stu
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

apedersen

If you need more than just the curtain tracks, we recently reordered and installed new replacement curtains from CatalinaOwners.com. The curtains were an exact match for the old ones and were manufactured to match our track measurements.  Alan