New Jersey Fleet 3 Is Alive

Previous topic - Next topic

Gene Regan

Hello Everyone
   I am pleased to inform you all that today, an orginizational meeting was held to start Fleet 3. The result was that we would proceed with creating a fleet that would represent the New Jersey area.

I would personally like to thank Paul & Lynn Erb, Of Yachta Yachta Yachta, Jeff & Karen Matulay & son Justin of La Barca, Herb & Eileen Marizy of Das Boot, Randy & Lynn Stolze of Y-Knot, Mike & Helene Scipione of Virtual Reality
and also my wife ( The Admiral ) for attending today and offering they're assistance in getting things under way.
   It was decided that initally this fleet would be one that is social in nature and also  serve as a resource for  technical assistance,with the emphasis on fun. Raft ups ,cruises and picnics will be set up as time progreses.
   It was everyones concensus that I serve as Captain and that I also assume all the other positions as well but I am pleased to announce that Paul Erb stated that he would handle contributing to the news letter so that in effect makes him our Secretary, and Herb Marizy also stated that He would do anything else we needed so He will be our Vice Captain, Randy Stolze also said he would do whatever needed and that makes him our Cruise Chairman.
   It was also decided that for now there would be no dues, so no Treasure is being appointed . Also Racing was not in the scheme of things at least not yet.
   All in all it was great luncheon meeting that brought some people together who share a passion for sailing and creating freindships.   Hopefully the seeds planted today will grow into something great.
   Again thank you all for attending, and for all you other c34 folks come on out  and get involved and help us grow, also watch your emails for more info on how you can be a part of Fleet 3. Our next meeting is on April 25 2004 at The Captains Inn , Lacy Road , in Forked River 1:30.

We Want You ! ! !

Gene Regan

Drink up, me'earties, yo ho

Stu Jackson

Subj: Re: Fleet 3 is alive WOW
Date: 2/15/2004 10:30:05 PM Pacific Standard

Gene and friends,

CONGRATULATIONS and Welcome.

You can always remember when you started - Valentine's Day + 1.

Way to go.

More soon, look forward to sailing along with you.  ___/)

Best regards,

Stu Jackson
Catalina 34 International Secretary
222 Wildwood Avenue
Piedmont, CA 94610-1102
510-208-1906
fax: 510-465-7927
email: sec@c34.org or mraquaq@aol.com
#224 1986 Aquavite
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

fairwinds

Capt. Gene & the rest of the Fleet 3 charter members,
I thoroughly enjoyed meeting with all of you yesterday and look foreword to the camaraderie that forming Fleet 3 will offer.
I would like to reinforce the thought that there are many other C34 owners out there and they should consider joining us for the mutually beneficial social aspect & technical resources that will be available.
I & my admiral look forward to sharing our passion for sailing with new found friends.
Fairwinds,
Jeff

paule

Same here looking foward to our next get together and other social events during the sailing season.

Paul
Paul & Lynn Erb
Yachta Yachta Yachta
C34 2003 #1634
Rotonda West, FL 33947