Original Purchase Order

Previous topic - Next topic

rwilkinsii

I just had faxed to me the original PO for my boat. It is interesting to see all the options that you have and how things haven't changed much over the years; also it gives you a chance to see what all is missing from your boat.

Just an FYI    :p

Rich Wilkins
Houston Tx
86 c34
S/V Lil Tiger
Geaux Tigers!!

Stu Jackson

Price List

Rich

Very interesting, just shows you how good Catalina Yachts can be.

FYI, we posted the original 1985 price list on the history section of the website last year:

http://www.c34.org/1985pricelist.jpg

Everyone can view and print it, although they may not get as particular as your individual boat's checklist.

How'd the shopping go yesterday?

Stu
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

rwilkinsii

I'm about to break the boat bank.. Still have a few more things to get.. I just hope the weather is nice this weekend and my parts that I ordered come in Friday then i will be all set for a fun filled work and little play weekend. 1st thing is to replace the alt brkt and stuffing box on the shaft then maybe the wire harness and then sailing and watch a little college football.. LSU VS FL gonig to be a great game.

Rich Wilkins
Houston Tx
86 c34
S/V Lil Tiger
Geaux Tigers!!

Stu Jackson

Alternator Bracket Replacement

Rich

In addition to my story in Projects on the replacement, when I did my friend's Ericson 32 job, I found that the studs on his boat were too short to mount the new bracket.  On my boat the studs were long enough.  Removing the old studs on his engine was not a picnic.  

If you have to remove your existing studs if they are too short, I recommend that you use Super PB Blaster, a rust remover/liquid wrench type material that I just learned about from my local hardware store.  It's far superior to liquid wrench, works much faster.  It's in a pressurized can.

New studs come with the replacement kit.

Good luck,

Stu
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."