Galley Sink Drains

Previous topic - Next topic

Patches

Noah:  I'm hauled out right now for installation of the new prop shaft.  Should be ready to install tomorrow.

I'll try to get photos of the new water heater relocation, as well as the new sink and improved access underneath. I'll include those in a new post.

Waughoo:  the Mark 2s moved the water heater out from under the sink and over under the starboard settee, which I think meant losing some water tankage there.

Anxious to get out of the yard so I can dive into my electrical upgrade!

Patches

waughoo

Thanks for the clarification.  I look forward tk your post with photos.
Alex - Seattle, WA
91 mk1.5 #1120
Std rig w/wing keel
Universal M35
Belafonte

Stu Jackson

Quote from: Patches on December 10, 2020, 06:29:11 AM

Waughoo:  the Mark 2s moved the water heater out from under the sink and over under the starboard settee, which I think meant losing some water tankage there.

They just moved the starboard water tank a tad further forward to fit in the water heater, no loss of tankage.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

waughoo

Hummmm... makes me think of doing this set up aboard my boat (mk1.5).  Might help a bit with the port list and gain ALL that great storage at the galley.
Alex - Seattle, WA
91 mk1.5 #1120
Std rig w/wing keel
Universal M35
Belafonte

Patches

Alex:

I'm on Bainbridge Island and you're welcome to come over and have a look at my upgrades in person.  I'm set to splash in Port Townsend on Monday, and--after alignment-- should have the boat back on Bainbridge on Tuesday....Assuming I actually get the new shaft back today...

Patches

waughoo

Patches... that would be great.  I'm up in anacortes in a dry storage yard as I get the boat re-commissioned post delivery from out of state.  I plan to have it ready for launch come spring-ish.  Check your DM messages on hrre for contact details.
Alex - Seattle, WA
91 mk1.5 #1120
Std rig w/wing keel
Universal M35
Belafonte