David Sanner Help - Tech WIKI Error

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon W

Hi David, I sent PM's to you but when I check the sent items in my message folder nothing shows so I don't know if the messages were actually sent.

I am creating a project write-up with photos called "1987 MK 1 Catalina 34 Aft Cabin Tool Storage". It is saved under the Storage category. I've added photos like I had for other project write-ups but get the following error -

Error creating thumbnail: /bin/bash: /usr/local/bin/convert: No such file or directory
Error code: 127

I would appreciate it if you could help me out. I have another write-up I want to add to the Tech WIKI but will wait until I know what the problem is. Thanks for your help.
Jon W.
s/v Della Jean
Hull #493, 1987 MK 1, M25XP, 35# Mantus, Std Rig
San Diego, Ca

KWKloeber

David

Do I recall that you moved something to a new server or provider?  Could it be permissions being able to write a file upload?

When I try to upload, it appears as though the file never gets loaded -- although MW thinks a file is sitting out there, it seems to not exist when I go to that file's page.  The histories/contributions are there, but no file.

ken
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain

Jon W

I haven't heard anything from David. Anybody know how to get ahold of him? Thanks for the help.
Jon W.
s/v Della Jean
San Diego, Ca

David Sanner

How do you get ahold of that guy?!!   ;)   

Hey Jon, sorry for the delay, give it a try now I just updated the config file which hopefully will do the trick.

-d

David Sanner, #611 1988, "Queimada" San Francisco Bay

Jon W

Thanks David. I've reloaded all the photos and saved the updated pages. The data reloads/refreshes overnight so I will need to wait until tomorrow to see if the photos are there.
Jon W.
s/v Della Jean
San Diego, Ca

KWKloeber

Nice write ups Jon!!!

All pictures are there on both mediawiki, and wordpress version   
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain

Jon W

Thanks. In the past it would take a day to show up, guess that's not the case anymore.

I guess I better get busy and link it to the Boat Author list and upload my windlass write up.
Jon W.
s/v Della Jean
San Diego, Ca