Time for a change

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Juul

It has been a great 17 run, but retirement brings other options.  Luna Loca 1990 MK 1.5 is on the market.  The Admiral and I want to bare boat in various location as we travel the next few years before investing in another boat sometime in the future.  Located on the Chesapeake.  Cori Williams is the broker at dycboat.com or 804 776 9888.  Should be on yachtworld.com in the next couple days.  Been a great part of the family, will miss her, but our usage over previous years is way down.  She needs a new loving home.  Stu, Ron, Lance, Michael, Jon and countless others I can't think of right now, it has been a pleasure knowing and working with you. Will try to stay active on the forum
Ken
Ken & Vicki Juul
Luna Loca #1090
Chesapeake Bay
Past Commodore C34IA

Stu Jackson

Thanks to you, Ken, for all of your contributions, support, encouragement and service.

Ken was our C34IA Commodore in both 2007 & 2008.

He was an early participant in our old eList.

He was instrumental in "populating" the tech wiki with the now-archived Projects & FAQs.  It was a monumental effort that he, and just a few, literally, handful of others performed in establishing a viable "base" of knowledge for the tech wiki and which has grown from the active input from so many of all of you over the years.  Thanks to you all.

But thanks especially to Ken for everything he's done for us.  And thanks to Vicki, too, who let him spend so much of his time with us.

My bonus?  I got to take Ken & Vicki and their family for a great sail on San Francisco Bay.  What a day!!! :clap :clap :clap
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Craig Illman

Ken - Everything that Stu said, except I've never had the opportunity to meet you. I really do appreciate all your contributions to the C34 organization.

Craig

Ron Hill

Ken : Good Luck with your next venture.
You'll find that with all of the Hurricanes, it's kind of nice not to have a boat and the stress / worry!!

Ron
Ron, Apache #788

Jon W

Ken, good luck with your future plans. Thanks for the help and advice the past couple years I've been part of this forum. You will be missed.
Jon W.
s/v Della Jean
Hull #493, 1987 MK 1, M25XP, 35# Mantus, Std Rig
San Diego, Ca