Engine manuals uploaded

Previous topic - Next topic

KWKloeber

Additional engine manuals (searchable PDFs) for the B series are uploaded to the TechWiki "Manuals" topic.

kk
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain

Stu Jackson

Thanks, Ken.  Many C30 skippers I met this weekend are appreciative of your efforts.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

KWKloeber

I realized that I didn't have the latest "B-series" manuals on the TechWiki, and so I just updated them from the Westerbeke site.

kk
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.

Breakin Away

Thanks, Ken. I think these may be the same ones I had previously obtained from Westerbeke's website. I went to verify, and below is what I got for two of new links. I believe that I am logged in properly (no login prompt appears). You may want to test yourself and correct as needed:

http://c34.org/wiki/images/3/38/M320b_25xpb_35b_40b_50b_operator_manual_ocr.pdf

http://c34.org/wiki/images/a/af/M25xpb_m35b_m40b_service_manual_ocr.pdf

QuoteSorry, Page Not Found

The page you are trying to reach:

may have been removed or renamed,
or is available to members only.
       Return to the Home Page.

2001 MkII Breakin' Away, #1535, TR/WK, M35BC, Mantus 35# (at Rock Hall Landing Marina)

KWKloeber

Ya, BA

It became "more"  of a work in progress than I thought. When I'm done they'll be many more manuals and a little better organized. I'm also uploading from my own cache  of Kabota manuals. I'll let you know when complete (not that it's ever complete.)

I applaud your proactiveness of downloading manuals for reference. Many won't even look at the manuals when there is a problem or question.  That's ludicrous in these days of laptops and dumb phones being aboard.  But, I understand it's a lot easier to ask, "How do you spell 'covfefe'?", than to  grab Miriam-Webster and do the research oneself.

kk

Craig Illman

I put all my manuals in Evernote and have them available on my phone, Kindle Fire and Windows tablet or laptop. Yes, it has an annual fee when you get to a certain level of data, but it automatically syncs to all devices. I find I use it often. I keep track of my projects and improvements there too.

Craig

KWKloeber

Quick note that the TW Manuals page has been updated.   :santa

http://c34.org/wiki/index.php?title=Manuals

it will take a day for the WordPress version to update.

If anyone knows of any missing manuals or has any equipment manuals that we want on there, please email me.

Thx  :D

britinusa

Paul & Peggy
1987 C34 Tall Rig Fin Keel - Hull # 463

See you out on the water

Engine:M25XP