This thread can be deleted

Previous topic - Next topic

DarthOccam

For free:  practically new innerspring split mattress for C34 aft berth.  These came standard on our 2005 Mk II.  The original owner did not use the aft cabin and we've stored them in plastic in a closet/garage since we purchased the boat in 2010. 

I no longer have the ability to store them, and am not going to get a storage room just for the mattress, so looking for a good home.  Includes a set of never used fitted sheets.

If you are interested, let me know ASAP.  I'm moving on 4/30 and will have to toss them if no one wants them.

Located in Thousand Oaks, CA.  Too big to ship, but close to the LA, Ventura, and Santa Barbara harbors.

Michael DeCamp
Serenity, #1703
Channel Islands Harbor, CA

Freedom

I have a 1993 C34 MK1.5, do you know if the measurements of you mattress would work for my boat. Im sure I would sleep a lot better than I do on my original cushions with a memory foam mattress on top.

Thanks,

Dave
S/V Freedom
San Diego CA
1993 Catalina 34
Freedom #1267
Universal M-35AC
San Diego CA
Harbor Island West

DarthOccam

Dave,

I haven't been on a MK1.5 boat, but I would think they are comparable in size.  I measured the mattress this morning.  Since the shape is a little complicated, I diagrammed it out below. 

The mattress is about 6.5" thick.  It comes in two sections, with the seam running down the centerline.  The black numbers represent the size of the mattress on top.  The grey lines/numbers represent the size of the mattress on the bottom, as the starboard edge is angled to follow the curve of the hull.

Let me know if you have any questions...

Regards,

Michael
Michael DeCamp
Serenity, #1703

Freedom

Michael,

Great, I will get down to the boat as soon as I can to take some measurements. Obviously don't hold onto the mattress if you get some offers, but If you still have it once I can confirm the measurements I would like to buy it.

Thanks,

Dave
1993 Catalina 34
Freedom #1267
Universal M-35AC
San Diego CA
Harbor Island West

DarthOccam

Unfortunately, it looks like the mattress does not fit a MK 1/1.5 boat.  Still available through 4/30.
Michael DeCamp
Serenity, #1703

bayates

Are they still available. I have a 2000 and will arrange to get them.

Brian
Brian & Pat Yates
Hakuna Matata
2000 MKII #1517
San Diego, CA

DarthOccam

Brian,

Yes, they are still available.  I will send you a pm with contacts info.

Michael
Michael DeCamp
Serenity, #1703

DarthOccam

Brian,

Don't know if the PM I sent got through.  You can reach me by voice/text at (805) 795-8266.

Regards,

Michael
Michael DeCamp
Serenity, #1703