C34 cockpit cushions

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekutney

I have a set of original cockpit cushions from my 1986 C34, they are in very good shape with no rips or tears.  They are a little discolored with some very small stains.  The two longer cushions have recently had the zippers replaced and the foam was steam cleaned.  The rear lazerette seat is in the same condition with no tears or rips and the zipper is original.  I decided to go with Sport-A-Seats instead, they are more functional for my use of the boat and much easier to store.

I am located near Annapolis and would rather sell them to someone local who can come see them for themselves.  $100 takes them away.
Ed Kutney
1986 C34
S/V Grace #42 shoal keel
Universal M-25
Magothy River
Severna Park, MD

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

Jim Carter

I would be happy to buy them, I'm in San Diego though, so if no one local to you bites, please please please. :)

jim@cricketproductions.org
Water water everywhere but not a drop to drink.
SV Ripple Catalina 34 #360

Jim Carter

...and of course I'd pay all shipping.

Ekutney

How can we proceed?  I am tied up with work this week.  I need to figure out how to get them boxed for shipment, I was thinking it might be more cost effective to send via truck.  I"Lloyd try to get an approx cost & advise.
Ed Kutney
1986 C34
S/V Grace #42 shoal keel
Universal M-25
Magothy River
Severna Park, MD

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

Jim Carter

If you get the price I can PayPal you. You can email me Jim@cricketproductions.org and I'll send you the address. Thanks

chrisyse

hi,
Are the cushions still for sale?
Chris

Ekutney

Yes

Sorry for not getting back to you, they are in my storage so they have been out of mind.
I have been busy at work & have not gotten a cost to ship, I can take them to a local shippping store & get a cost then advise.
Ed Kutney
1986 C34
S/V Grace #42 shoal keel
Universal M-25
Magothy River
Severna Park, MD

Edmund Burke

Jim Carter

This is Jim the original poster that was interested. I still am. :)

Ekutney

Jim,

I'll find out about shipping cost & let you know.
Ed Kutney
1986 C34
S/V Grace #42 shoal keel
Universal M-25
Magothy River
Severna Park, MD

Edmund Burke

Jim Carter