Pelican Hook

Previous topic - Next topic

Paulus

Cool Change 1989 #944

KWKloeber

Looks like a good deal w/ the body only.  I've heard of DWM  -- nothing good or bad, though .- but haven't ordered from them.

-k
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain

KWKloeber

You'd think that with Hurricane Matthew having blown through, someone might be partsing out some wrecks and have Merriman PHs listed!!

-k
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.

Noah

Downwind Marine is decades-old respected local chandlery in San Diego with a focus on cruising sailboats. I recommend them wholeheartedly.
1990 hull #1014, San Diego, CA,  Fin Keel,
Standard Rig

Paulus

Cool Change 1989 #944

KWKloeber

Paul,

Are you still interested in replacing the merriman PHs? I may have found some.
Or has looking at the bright shiny new ones have you all starry=eyed now?   :santa :santa

-k

Paulus

Thanks Ken, 
I am going with the shiny new ones.  Appreciate your help.
Paul
Cool Change 1989 #944

KWKloeber

Quote from: Paulus on October 21, 2016, 11:54:45 AM
Thanks Ken, 
I am going with the shiny new ones.  Appreciate your help.
Paul

The bait and switch worked, then.  LOL

Oh, I did look back and I actually did have one purchase @ DWM.  I ordered online, paid lastic, the several hose fittings showed up on my porch in a reasonable time.  Just like it's supposed to happen.  :-)

-kk

Ralph Masters

DWM is always cheaper then WM, and they are only about 3 blocks apart.

Ralph
Ralph Masters
Ciao Bella
San Diego
Hull 367, 1987

Jon W

Friendlier and more helpful staff from my experience as well.
Jon W.
s/v Della Jean
Hull #493, 1987 MK 1, M25XP, 35# Mantus, Std Rig
San Diego, Ca