Stove

Previous topic - Next topic

Sue Clancy

In my 1987 MK1 I have a 2 burner CNG stove/oven combo which I assume is original to the boat.  I would like to get pot clamps that clamp on to the stove top and then tighten around the pot so I can cook/make coffee while underway without holding the pot.  I do gimbal the oven which is great but sometimes when it's choppy, the pot wants to jump around to stove top.

I looked at my stove/oven and can't seem to find any markings indicating brand or model number so I can order these.  I assume it is Seaward from other comments here but any idea what model or where I can look for the model number.

Also anyone have a good source for parts like this?

Thanks
Sue and Brian Clancy
Former owners - 1987 C34 Mk I #272
Home Port - Westbrook, CT

KWKloeber

Sue,

Presuming you already have the flat stainless rail, just measure the length holder (rail to center of pot or burner) that you need.
http://www.suremarineservice.com/search.aspx?find=pot+holder&log=false&manufacturer=146

Call Todd Glenn at SURE - they show them all out of stock - but may still be available. 
(800) 562-7797
If ANYONE knows, Tom "SURE" will.

Ken
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain

Roc

Sue,
I have a set of these that I don't need.  You can have them for the cost of shipping them to you.  I do need to look for them...  have no idea where I put them, but I know I have them... 
Roc - "Sea Life" 2000 MKII #1477.  Annapolis, MD

Sue Clancy

Thanks Roc,

I'll take them.  Once you have found them, let me know approximate size (or what size flat rate USPS box they might go in) and I can email you a shipping label prepaid.

Thanks,
Sue
Sue and Brian Clancy
Former owners - 1987 C34 Mk I #272
Home Port - Westbrook, CT

Roc

OK, I'll get back to you.   :thumb:

Roc

Sue,
Found them (see picture).  If you still want them, they fit in a box 8-1/2" x 6" x 5-1/2" and it weighs 1 pound.