interior red courtesy lights

Previous topic - Next topic

Noah

I replaced my deck-level navigation lights with Hella. Mounting brackets were plastic (a bit disappointing for the money) but they work and look good regardless. I have a Misea/Ocean Green brand LED tri-color with strobe at the masthead.
1990 hull #1014, San Diego, CA,  Fin Keel,
Standard Rig

Mick Laver

George - The strip light over the fridge/stove is warm white only. The on-off rocker switch is on a ~3' pigtail that comes with the light. I had to cut and splice the pigtail for a good fit, but hid the splice inside the wire mold. The red/white dome light over the sink has (obviously) a 3-way switch built in. Got the lights from San Diego Marine Exchange and the wire mold from Home Despot. Note if you go with Lunasea they have many resellers besides SDMX. These resellers will probably be cheaper than buying from Lunasea direct as there's no markdown on Lunasea's site.
Mick and Sherrie Laver
CINNAMON
1999 C34 Mk II #1432
San Diego, CA

Ed Shankle

I was installing some Marinebeam dome lights this weekend and had the same experience as Noah; a screw right thru one of the wires in the channel. Must have been the same "yahoo" working on my boat.....
BTW, I really like the lights.
Ed Shankle
Tail Wind #866 1989 m25xp
Salem, MA