SmartPlug Catalina group purchase update - LAST CALL

Previous topic - Next topic

KWKloeber

Group,

Yeaaaaah! SmartPlug backorders are filled so they are IN STOCK!

For any who have not followed this, last fall I started looking into a group purchase for "my" C30 group, and later approached Stu (and other Catalina groups) about dragging in their members to get the best participation/pricing thru SmartPlug.   

But SmatPlugs have been on a serious back order.

I have contact info for those who previously emailed that they want a SmartPlug and I'll be emailing them the details.
SO, if you don't get an email by next week, then I didn't get your original one - please re-send.

If anyone ELSE wants a SmartPlug retrofit kit (B30ASSY) for their existing cord, or a new cord (25' or 50') plus inlet, please email me ASAP.

I'm not broadcasting the cost here because of MAP, but it will be a better price than Defender.
PLUS I worked out a special incentive from SmartPlug for Catalina groups -- a FREE weather cap with every retro kit or new cord/inlet combo.

This is going to be a ONE TIME offer for the Catalina groups, so if you want in -- beg, borrow, steal, smash the piggy bank, or put off the new sail for a while.

***This is for paid-up Catalina group members***

If you DID NOT previously email me ... do so ASAP (serious only, please  -  I already get way too many emails!)

Cheers,
Ken Kloeber
C-30 #3573

KWKloeber@aol.com ?subject=SmartPlug group purchase
KWKloeber.at.aol.dot.com[/b]
Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did.
So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the tradewinds in your sails.
Explore.  Dream.  Discover.   -Mark Twain

Stu Jackson

Thanks to Ken for making this possible.

I hope some C355 skippers use it, too, since Jon Vez posted it on their Google group forum (a suggestion to come here).
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Solstice

As Stu mentioned, I posted this information for C355 skippers. For those who may wonder if this is an important consideration, the reason it became a topic on the C355 Google forum is because a 2 year old C355 experienced an arcing situation on his boat at the shore power inlet! I typically share Maine Sails new 'How To's' with the group and the skipper saw his Smart Plug article and promptly replaced. Once again a big thanks to Mainsail for helping make our boats safe!