Blog

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Juul

I had hoped to be underway yesterday to start the trip south, but an early winter storm got in the way :(  Looking at Thursday now.  If you would like to keep up with our trip, our recently started blog is here.

sailingblogs.com/member/lunaloca

Ken & Vicki Juul
Luna Loca #1090
Chesapeake Bay
Past Commodore C34IA

crieders

Good luck
Be careful
Cliff Rieders, c34 tall rig, 1990, hull #1022

TonyP

Enjoy Ken

I will enjoy the read. Safe travels

Tony
Tony Plunkett
C34 Moonshadow
1992  Hull#1174
Pittwater / Newport
NSW Australia

Dave Spencer

I'll look forward to reading your blog Ken.

The website you listed is incorrect...  :oops:  After some detective work, I found the right link:
http://www.sailblogs.com/member/lunaloca/

Have fun!
Dave Spencer
C34 #1279  "Good Idea"
Mk 1.5, Std Rig, Wing Keel, M35A Engine
Boat - Midland, Ontario (formerly Lion's Head)
People - London, Ontario

Ken Juul

Thanks Dave,
I should rely more on copy past rather than my adled memory.
Ken & Vicki Juul
Luna Loca #1090
Chesapeake Bay
Past Commodore C34IA

kwaltersmi

Have a great journey, Ken! Thanks for sharing the blog link so the rest of us can follow along...
'87 C34 TR/WK M25XPB
SailFarLiveFree

Ron Hill

Ken : I tried to comment on your blog, but didn't have the "correct Code"? 

Anyway the hardest thing is to cut that "yellow embicial cord" and get away from the dock.  When we went south we weren't 6 hrs underway when we wrapped a crabpot, stopped the engine and I took a cold swim with a knife in my teeth!

Keep ON a Trucking !!   
Ron, Apache #788

Kevin Henderson

Happy Journeys Ken,

I'm already enjoying your blog and "vicariously" cruising the ICW along with you through Google Maps.  The type of cruising you are experiencing is something we don't have out here on the west coast. 
Please keep us all informed and have a safe and fun trip!
The sail, the play of its pulse so like our own lives: so thin and yet so full of life, so noiseless when it labors hardest, so noisy and impatient when least effective.
~Henry David Thoreau

RobertSchuldenfrei

Hi Ken & Vicki,

I am enjoying your cruise in the blog.  Are you going around the tip of Florida?  If so, when you get close to Palm Beach, give us a call.  We will treat you to a great home-cooked meal and attend to any other needs you might have.

Cheers,

Bob

Esprit du Vent  #422

561/582-3340
Bob@s-i-inc.com  (Do not fret about my giving my e.mail address in public.  I have displayed this in public since the early 1980s and all of the bad guys, and a few princes in Africa, have it by now.)
Robert Schuldenfrei
Esprit du Vent - #422