1988 Catalina 34 standard rig, fin keel, Seattle, WA (sold)

Previous topic - Next topic

wind dancer

We've finally decided to put our beloved 1988 C34 on the market here in Seattle.  She is a standard rig, fin keel model, and has many upgrades, including Balmar alternator, Trojan Batteries, refrigeration, stern pulpit seats and more.  I'm hoping to sell her without a broker, so will offer her at $39,900 as is.  We just got back from a trip to the San Juans and sail her regularly.  She's been a fantastic boat and we'll be sad to see her go.

Please contact me at jay(dot)guard(at)gmail.com for more information.

Jay
Jay Guard, 1996 Catalina 380, #3, "Aquila", Seattle

wind dancer

We are hauling the boat this weekend to bottom paint and replace zincs.  Good response so far, but she's still available.  She's the only MK I on the market up in Seattle right now and only one of two in Washington State and she's priced right.  If you know of anyone looking for a great first (or second) boat, send 'em my way.

wind dancer

wind dancer

Wind Dancer has been sold.  The new owners will be living aboard at Shilshole, and are renaming her Cocodrilo, so say hi if you seen them around. We're staying in the Catalina family, though.  We bought a 1996 Catalina 380, and are naming her Aquila.

Cheers,

Jay