Anyone have an old Mainsail Cover hangin' around?

Previous topic - Next topic

foobie

Stunningly, ours has disappeared somehow. I fear it was chucked out with some junk when cleaning out the shop... AARGH!

It's a shot, but if anyone has replaced theirs and hasn't disposed of the old one, I am trying to get through next season without having to buy a new replacement.. too many other expensive projects underway. Our canvas is navy, but beggars can't be choosers....

Failing that... does anyone happen to know a place where I can find the dimensions so I can get a replacement made?

Thanks as always!

Steve
Steve Eckfield

noworries

there's a guy on ebay that makes a no frills model for $199, cheapest I've found.
1991 Catalina 34 Mark 1.5 w/ M35

Clay Greene

Yes, I do, even has the C34 logo on both sides, although it is Pacific Blue, not Navy.  E-mail me at greenesail@sbcglobal.net if you are interested. 

We bought our replacement from Sailboat Owners - I think it was about $250.  We had to buy the logo and put it on ourselves. 
1989, Hull #873, "Serendipity," M25XP, Milwaukee, Wisconsin

foobie

Steve Eckfield

KINGAIR350

I know this has been an old post but if you still need one ill give you one it is Pacific Blue Great condition from a standard rig , '88, # 553, pay postage and it's your's or ...... let me know just getting caught up looking for head sail sheet lenght and came upon your post just an offer L M K
Regards ,
Kevin

mtullier

I believe I have an old one in the attic.  Its green.  Let me know if you need it.
Mike