1988 Manual

Previous topic - Next topic

John Gardner

I have scanned the manual that came with my 1988 C34 and put it into 3 Word files - 2 files each at about 8M and 1 at about 3M.  If anyone is interested, give me your email address and I will email them to you.
At some point I hope to do the same with the engine manual.
John Gardner, "Seventh Heaven" 1988 #695, Severn River, Chesapeake Bay.

Stu Jackson

John

What a great idea.  Thanks so much.

I suggest that you contact Mark Elkin, our Projects and FAQ associate webmaster.  His email address is on the main website.

He can post them on the main site for everyone's use, either by creating a new heading (like, "Manuals") or in the History section.

Thanks again.

Stu
IAC34 Secretary
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Gene Regan

Dear John
Thank you for going through the trouble to do that, it is a great idea, I'll certainly take you up on the offer.
My address is mr6687@aol.com
Look  ofrward to recieving it , once again thanks
Gene Regan
#713 " Nonsense" for now

gene regan

delilah

Indeed! I would certainly appreciate a soft copy.

Please send to andymm@msn.com

Thank you very much.

captaingary

I would like to get a copy from you also. My Email address is captaingaryschneider@hotmail.com
Gary Schneider
Windmill #1231
Long Beach  CA

Ran139

John,

I would appreciate it if you send me copies of your        

manuals. I just purchased my boat and the reference

materials will be a great resource.

Thank you!

ran139@infi.net

Tom Glennon

John:

Please include a copy for me of the scanned manual

Thanks so much for the offer!

Tom Glennon aboard SlowDance #354
Tom Glennon, Slow Dance #354, 1987, Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts

John Gardner

I've managed to get the manual to Gene, but for Andy and Gary I was having difficulty with file size - mailboxes would not receive them.  If you can wait a while, I'm in email dialog as of today with Mark Elkin who is going to put the files on the web site for download. If it's urgent, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
John Gardner, "Seventh Heaven" 1988 #695, Severn River, Chesapeake Bay.

gator

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John Gardner, 1988, #695, Seventh Heaven:
I have scanned the manual that came with my 1988 C34 and put it into 3 Word files - 2 files each at about 8M and 1 at about 3M.  If anyone is interested, give me your email address and I will email them to you.
At some point I hope to do the same with the engine manual.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks for doing this.  Gator 738  gator@wingsisp.com

Steve S.

Would really appreciate a copy.

shnitzler@att.net

Thanx
Steve S.
Hull 548
Kuching Ayer
Chesapeake Bay

Mark Elkin

C34 owners...
John's 1988 C34 manual is now on line!  It can be viewed on line as web pages or downloaded for viewing as a Microsoft Word document.

You can get to the manual by clicking on the "Owners Manual" link on the main C34 web page, or copy "http://www.c34.org/manuals" into the navigation bar of your favorite web browser.  From there, just click on the appropriate link.

Now that we've got a Mark I manual in the library, do any of the Mark II owners care to contribute?  (Let me know.)

Mark Elkin
Yorkshire Rose, #133
Mark S Elkin

Ran139

Nice work Mark! I have used the manual already as a guide for winterizing. What a bummer! Buy a boat and put it to sleep!!!

-Ran

Stu Jackson

Sorry I didn't notice this sooner.

Try this link for on-line engine manuals.

http://www.marinedieseldirect.com/universal/
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."