Catalina parts

Previous topic - Next topic

rappareems

Can anyone suggest getting a positive reply from Catalina.  I need to order a new sliding storage door and a hanging locker bracket.  Mr. Martinez in parts never returns my calls.  I hate leaving multiple long distance messages from New York!
Mark Cassidy
#232 1986
"Rapparee"
Lake Ontario

Tom P, IMPULSE #233, '86

Try emailing Robert at robertbutler@catalinayachts.com

Robert prefers to do business via e-mail, and doesn't like to process orders via phone calls...

When I have questions about parts I e-mail the question to Robert, who has always been very prompt in providing an email response...Robert provides the part numbers and the prices, then  asks me for another e-mail requesting the part, part number, and payment info...I also ask Robert to send me a response to verify my order has been received, processed, and estimated time of delivery...Robert has always come through the few times I've contacted him...

Hope this helps,
Tom

malgase

Sort of a variant of the prior response . . .

Call Catalina and ask for technical support.  David Graas has always been very responsive and helpful right over the phone to identify what parts I need, including part numbers to specify to the Parts department.

Then, use the email contact for Robert Butler and you can specify all the necessary details right up front.  Personal preference dictates whether you include Credit Card info in the email, or ask for a return telephone call to pass along the sensitive info.

Michael

amoreau

Hi, I don't understand why after all these years Catalina hasn't come out with some basic parts catalog.  They must have their parts inventoried on a database.  How difficult could that be to transfer to a web site for ordering. :confused:
Al & Candy Moreau  (Dun Wish'n) 1488 Borden light Marina

Stu Jackson

There is a Parts List on your C34 website.

Accessible from the homepage, left side.  It's five pages long, with "way old" prices (which keep changing anyway).  

Given the many changes to the interior woodwork, it would be prudent to exercise caution in ordering from only parts numbers, since the hull number is important in identifying some specific parts related to interior finishes (like sliding doors in the salon, etc.).  

The rest of the list appears pretty complete, although I would guess that some things, like pumps, may be more competitively obtained at local discounts marine stores.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

karista

See my e-mail on same subject (use search), you will find good ideas on how to proceed.
 I simply can not understand that Catalina can not get their customer service act together. Their Parts Dept. appears not to exist.
Bernd

rappareems

Thanks to all Robert Butler did get with me and we ane getting parts ordered!

Mark Cassidy
#232 1986
"Rapparee"
Mark Cassidy
#232 1986
"Rapparee"
Lake Ontario