No power to the instument cluster

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu Jackson

Picky, picky, picky...oh, well, we knew what he meant right away - the tach/hour meter, etc. was the giveaway - but you're right, there always IS the manual to fall back on!   :cry4` :shock:

Bob, in going back to your original post, you did mention the glow plugs.  Have you or your PO done the glow plug solenoid?  See Projects for it.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Bobg

Hi guys, will get hull number next time, and you are right about the terminology Ron, am going to the boat today and will run it all down, I will get a new switch, check out the fuse holder, although according to Pierre, he had power at the engine intrument cluster, but the blown fuse wouldn't allow the engine to turn over, I had nothing at the cluster.  I am not sure if the glow plugs have been upgraded, will check that out also.  This is all a little hard to check seeing as how it healed itself on the trip back, but I will certainly do a thourgh hands on system check.  Thanks again guys   Bob

This continues here: http://c34.org/bbs/index.php/topic,4378.0/prev_next,next.html#new
Bob Gatz, 1988 catalina 34, Hull#818, "Ghostrider" sail lake superior Apostle Islands