Where to advertise Boat for Sale?

Previous topic - Next topic

LeeB

Where can we advertise our 2001 C34MII for Sale?  is it on this board?  We have really great pictures and all the information just don't know where to post it.  We don't have a Web Page but people could e-mail us for pics and data.  Thanks, Lee

Stu Jackson

Lee

If you click on Catalina34 on the top left corner of this message board, and then scroll down, there is a For Sale on this very board.

You could also visit all the other Catalina boards and websites, like www.catalinaowners.com, and Sailnet.com, all who have for sale sections.  Depending o where you live, there should be local magazines.

My experience, in selling two boats, was that a sign on the boat worked the best.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

LeeB

Stu, Thanks, but when I click on Catalina 34 Discussion in the left hand corner I get computer Components computer Store.  What's up? Lee

Stu Jackson

Lee  please send a message or email to the webmaster, I can't help on that stuff, just the text!  :)
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."