Electrical Panel Switches & C34 Parts List Link

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance Jones

I looked through the search and could not find the answer. I seem to recall reading that you could get exact switch(rocker) replacements from Seaward (I think). How do I do that?
Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622

Mike and Joanne Stimmler

Lance,
You can call Seaward at 562-699-7997.
I just ordered a new D.C. breaker from them and they were very helpful.

Mike
Mike and Joanne Stimmler
Former owner of Calerpitter
'89 Tall Rig Fin keel #940
San Diego/Mission Bay
mjstimmler@cox.net

Stu Jackson

Searched "rocker":  http://c34.org/bbs/index.php/topic,4344.0.html

This has a pretty good link to Seaward's four page discussion of their panel construcvtion over the years.

Combined with Ron's Electrical Panel Parts List (see below), if you still have a Seaward electrical panel, there's just about everythign you need to know, right here.
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

"There is no problem so great that it can't be solved."

Hawk

Have alook at this thread searched under "breakers" and look at my comment as there is a good posting attched to it. I got replacement breaker switches from Nedco.

Hawk

http://c34.org/bbs/index.php/topic,5396.0.html
Tom Hawkins - 1990 Fin Keel - #1094 - M35

Ron Hill

Somewhere on our web site I had posted a listing of all of the switches, breakers, size etc. that Seaward stocked.  Each had a Seaward stock number along with a discreption.  
Where did they go????  
Let me know if I have to repost all of that information!?!

Ron, Apache #788

Stu Jackson

Yes, I just noticed that.  I usually check them after posting.

Try this:  http://c34.org/bbs/index.php/topic,6002.0.html

Scroll down to Reply #8 and hit that link.  For some reason some of our pages are linked improperly.  I know it reads as the same link, but while I stayed at a Holiday Express once, I am not a software engineer. :)
Stu Jackson, C34 IA Secretary, #224 1986, "Aquavite"  Cowichan Bay, BC  Maple Bay Marina  SR/FK, M25, Rocna 10 (22#) (NZ model)

Lance Jones

Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622

Stu Jackson

Quote from: Lance Jones on January 23, 2011, 10:46:13 AM
Water tank replacement??????

Lance, it's simply to get you to the working link to the parts list.  Read reply #8and click on that parts list link, hope this helps.

Oh, while you're at it, why not replace your water tank, too. :shock:  Since you're now taking all those showers while doing the dishes.  :thumb:

Lance Jones

Thanks!
So, any suggestions for a water heater? The shower IS awesome though... Now that the water gets cut off due to below freezing for a day or two, I now shower on shore. Kitty still showers on board and I do the dishes.
Lance Jones
1988  C-34 Kitty's Cat
S/N 622